Stop Searching — All My Most Popular Essays and Articles in One Place
Despite what my bio says, I’ve been publishing on Medium since October 2018. I’ve had quite a few stories go on to do very well, even though I wasn’t sure about a few of them at first.
I went through my whole catalog and hand-picked the best of the best, so you don’t have to try to find the gold yourself. Let me know if I missed anything.
Blogging and Writing
- How Most Bloggers Actually Make Money
- Stop Telling Everyone They Can Make Money With a Blog
- Do Writers (Still) Need a Blog?
- Impatience Will Ruin Your Medium Career
- How to Build An Awesome Blog
- How To Write Even When You Really Don’t Feel Like It
- Other Strategies for Making Money as a Writer
- The Complete Guide to Formatting Your Stories on Medium
- Writing is the Best Job Ever!
The “Write Stories for Medium” Series
- A New Way to Write Stories for Medium
- A Realistic Way to Write Stories for Medium
- The Smart Way to Write Stories on Medium — Think Long Term
Business, Work, and Self
- I Am Broke, and Will Most Likely Stay That Way
- Have You Thought About Making Money Selling T-Shirts Online?
- 7 Reasons You’re Not a Success Yet — And the Only Step It Takes to Change That
- Why Do We Waste Our Lives Working at Jobs We Hate?
- I Lost 160 Lbs. Without Breaking a Sweat
- Will Quantum Computing, AI, and the Cloud Make the Future of Business Brighter?
- I Stopped Calling Myself an Entrepreneur and Why You Should Do the Same
· Mental Health
- Anxiety and Depression Make Everything an ‘Impossible Task’
- Do You Ever Feel Like You Don’t Matter?
- Don’t Let Words Hurt You, and Don’t Use Them to Harm Others
- Suicide Is an Answer, But Not the Right One
- What is Key if you Want to Recover from a Mental Illness?
- To the Person Who Called Me Selfish for Attempting Suicide
- Anxiety is Turning Me into a Horrible Person
- Survive When You Are Scared You Can’t Work Because of Mental Illness
- I am a Terrible Person
- I Figured Out the Secret to a Better Mood
Life and Politics
- I Started Daydreaming of Traveling in Winter Again
- Who Are “They” and Why Do They Keep Telling My Wife What to Do?
- Am I a “Typical Man” Because I Married a Much Younger Woman?
- Something is Out There, But Not a Christian God
- It Sucks Being Male Too
- Is It Necessary to Have Friends in Real Life?
- I am American, But I Don’t Want to Live in the U.S.A.
- I Think I Have a Crush on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- I Was the Victim of an Online Romance Scam
- Why Do Guys Send Unsolicited Dick Pics?
- Most Self-Help Gurus Are Crooks
- It’s Time for White Males To Be Honest About Racism
I know the last thing you want is another newsletter clogging up your inbox, but you liked what you read here today, right? And you want to get exclusive (content) I don’t offer anyone else? I promise I’ll never bore you. The newsletter is called Beautifully Broken, and it may change your life!